Friday

LIVING ROOM COMFORT - Private Practice Waiting Room Inspiration


The other day a colleague frustratingly inquired how she could take her private practice waiting room from drab to fab. I shared with her my fail-proof technique borrowed from some of my favorite designer gurus.

Whenever I consult with friends and colleagues, who are blessed enough to have a private practice waiting room, I always suggest they at least beta-test the "Living Room Comfort" strategy.

Here's a quick visual where Lynda Quintero-Davids of NYCLQ incorporated a "Thrifted Chic Redesign." She is known for creating "stylish small space interiors on a budget from a simple shift to shopping thrift."





I hope you are inspired by Lynda Quintero-Davids' gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comments Are Always Welcome